Kolab share folder permissions

tr at erdfunkstelle.de tr at erdfunkstelle.de
Wed Dec 3 19:11:47 CET 2014

Hi,

I believe your goal is not possible.
When you modify an event the old one is deleted and a new Event is beeing created. As you denied the deletion via access rights it is only possible to create the new event but it is impossible to delete the obsolete one, which causes the double entries.

Maybe the developers have an idea how to solve your issue?

Bye
Thomas