ActiveSync setup

Schorer, Friedemann friedemann at schorers.org
Wed Dec 3 07:31:30 CET 2014

Am 2014-12-03 02:14, schrieb Torsten Grote:

> You should not change files installed by packages in /usr

Yap, generally speaking you're right. As I'm not a coder and just doing
minor changes I can keep track of I thought it was OK in order to find a
solution.

Did these changes any harm?

> What version of kolab-syncroton do you have installed?

Here's the output:

user at mail:~$ LANG=C dpkg -l *syncroton*

Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
||/ Name Version Architecture Description
+++-=====================================-=======================-=======================-===============================================================================
ii kolab-syncroton 2.3~dev20140915-0~kolab all ActiveSync for Kolab
Groupware

user at mail:~$ apt-cache policy kolab-syncroton
kolab-syncroton:
 Installed: 2.3~dev20140915-0~kolab4
 Candidate: 2.3~dev20140915-0~kolab4
 Version table:
 *** 2.3~dev20140915-0~kolab4 0
 501
http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kolab:/3.3:/Updates/Ubuntu_14.04/
./ Packages
 100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
 2.3~dev20140626-0~kolab1 0
 501 http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kolab:/3.3/Ubuntu_14.04/ ./
Packages

I respect your position, Professor. I just don't share it.