kolab_smtp_access_policy; Kolab 3.3, CentOS 7

Martin Teufel mteufel at outlook.com
Sun Aug 31 09:02:28 CEST 2014

I’m running a fresh install of Kolab 3.3. under CentOS 7.

I cannot receive Mails from outside. Sending works.

/var/log/maillog reports the following:

Aug 31 08:50:12 email postfix/spawn[7725]: warning: command /usr/libexec/postfix/kolab_smtp_access_policy exit status 1

Aug 31 08:50:12 email postfix/smtpd[7712]: warning: premature end-of-input on private/recipient_policy_incoming while reading input attribute name

If I disable the “check_policy_service unix:private/…” in postfix main.cf (for submission_sender_restrictions, submission_recipient_restrictions, smtpd_recipient_restrictions, submission_data_restrictions) receiving of mail works.

But I don’t think that is workaround is ok for production?

Someone who can help me with this issue?

Regards

Martin

main.cf

…

#submission_sender_restrictions = reject_non_fqdn_sender, check_policy_service unix:private/submission_policy, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject

submission_sender_restrictions = reject_non_fqdn_sender, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject

#submission_recipient_restrictions = check_policy_service unix:private/submission_policy, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject

submission_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated, reject

#smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_unauth_pipelining, reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org, reject_non_fqdn_recipient, reject_invalid_helo_hostname, reject_unknown_recipient_domain, reject_unauth_destination, check_policy_service unix:private/recipient_policy_incoming, permit

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_unauth_pipelining, reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org, reject_non_fqdn_recipient, reject_invalid_helo_hostname, reject_unknown_recipient_domain, reject_unauth_destination, permit

#submission_data_restrictions = check_policy_service unix:private/submission_policy

#

….