CentOS 3.3 Upgrade - Enable New Features

Administrator administrator at weeksconsulting.us
Wed Aug 27 03:14:59 CEST 2014

I've been working my way through your guide and I've got a couple of
things so far. First adding $config['assets_path'] = '/assets/'; to my
roundcube config breaks roundcube such that the styles and graphics no
longer load. Second tags don't appear to save after I create them and I
haven't found an error anywhere so far. This whenever I try to save a
draft email roundcube gives an generic error and the mail log shows
IOERROR: failed to load cache for
weeksconsulting.us!user.administrator.Drafts.

Thoughts?

Thanks
Shawn