installation problem 3.3 on Ubuntu 14.04: "Release.key" missing

Stuart Naylor StuartIanNaylor at inbox.com
Thu Aug 21 12:32:21 CEST 2014

Torsten,

The only thing missing is the release key which the packages are signed against.

Not much you can do without it but the distribution looks released.

The key is there in the 13.10 repo and I did try just incase it was the same but nope.

The 14.04 looks built and ready to go just looks like whoever built it just forgot to pop in the public
key.

Stuart

Can't even really start without a repo key?

I will have a go on CentOS as dying to have a look see @ 3.3