disable redirecting via sieve-filter

Rick mudmanc4 at spamarrest.com
Tue Aug 19 15:59:00 CEST 2014

I have disabled IMAP port on the firewall
Removed plugin activesync

Now I need to disable this filter in roundcube. I cannot remove the plugin since I need internal redirects on other accounts.

Any advice or direction would be appreciated. As client has no record of emails sent to that address since they are redirected.

Thanks, Rick