[Kolab] Missing packages for Ubuntu 14.04 on obs

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Tue Aug 12 12:24:35 CEST 2014

Hello Christoph, and Torsten,

I had a quick look why kolab-cli is not built for Ubuntu 14.04.
It is a result of the pykolab package.

Looking at
https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/show/Kolab:Development/pykolab, it says
that there are unresolvable dependancies:
"nothing provides python:any >= 2.7.1-0ubuntu2 needed by libglib2.0-dev,
nothing provides python:any >= 2.7.1-0ubuntu2 needed by
python-icalendar, nothing provides python2.7:any needed by python-nose,
nothing provides python:any >= 2.7.1-0ubuntu2 needed by python-nose,
nothing provides python:any << 2.8 needed by python-pkg-resources,
nothing provides python:any >= 2.7 needed by python-pkg-resources,
nothing provides python:any >= 2.7.1-0ubuntu2 needed by python-dateutil,
nothing provides python:any >= 2.7.1-0ubuntu2 needed by python-tz"

When I install the package libglib2.0-dev manually, apt-get installs the
python_2.7.5-5ubuntu3_amd64.deb fine.

So I wonder if this is again an issue on the OBS server?

Timotheus