CentOS6 & Kolab3.2 Fresh install

jonte+kolab at yojimbo.org jonte+kolab at yojimbo.org
Mon Aug 11 14:29:46 CEST 2014

Hi Torsten,

I will give it a go once I have an more live machine, currently my system is still in evaluation mode and I'm probably not generating enough activity to.
But I will try to find enough time to give it a go soon. I wouldn't want to get people hopes up without better understanding the test cases. Jeroen seems to already done most of the work.
Though for most projects I've seen the SElinux polices have been embedded with each application.

Thank you for your hard work!

Jonte.