Kolab 3.3 / primary_mail

Stuart Naylor stuartiannaylor at inbox.com
Thu Aug 7 19:14:30 CEST 2014

Brilliant sorted and apols making loads of noob mistakes.

I kept pasting kolab-admin into roles and wondering why it wasn't saving.

Only thing I have noticed is that there is no unique constraint on the
primary email address.
Me being me I will and it will probably confuse the hell out of me:)

I had a look at moving the ldap to another port. Wow that isn't going to
be simple.

Stuart

On 07/08/2014 17:21, Sruli Saurymper wrote:
> See the lines I comment out
>> [kolab.lan]
> #primary_mail = %(givenname)s.%(surname)s@%(domain)s
>> default_quota = 1048576
>> [kolab]
> #secondary_mail = {
> #    0: {
> #    "{0}.{1}@{2}": "format('%(givenname)s'[0:1].capitalize(),
> '%(surname)s', '%(domain)s')"
> #    },
> #    1: {
> #    "{0}@{1}": "format('%(uid)s', '%(domain)s')"
> #    },
> #    2: {
> #    "{0}@{1}": "format('%(givenname)s.%(surname)s', '%(domain)s')"
> #    }
> #    }
>> auth_mechanism = ldap
>> primary_domain = kolab.lan
> #primary_mail = %(surname)s@%(domain)s
>> policy_uid = %(surname)s.lower()
>>
>> But no.
>> admin_auto_fields_rw = false
>>
>> Just to check which items are you changing and do you add
>> admin_auto_fields_rw = true?
> You add this row "admin_auto_fields_rw = true" in the "kolab wap" section

---