Really happy with 3.1

Stuart Naylor stuartiannaylor at thursbygarden.org
Wed Aug 6 03:54:08 CEST 2014

It was a struggle as a Kolab Noob to get things running and I really do suggest that some virtual appliance images are placed on sourceforge.

Was really worth the effort and my choice of ubuntu first, debian then cento then 3.1 was my choice. Maybe should be a little easier than that.

I think on the install page that it might be helpful to add set selinux=permissive

As a groupware package the clarity, looks and operation of the web application is massively important to me.

Wow well done super job and really impressed its just about perfect without going crazy. It just very intuitive and clear.

After a bit of head scratching I worked out how share a shared resource, would be great if you could select the admin on creation in webadmin though.

kolab sam "shared/Resources/Downstairs Room at kolab.lan" stuart.naylor at kolab.lan all

I am still playing and getting used to things.

Many thanks.

Just wondered when 3.3 is on its way ? :)

Stuart