CentOS6 & Kolab3.2 Fresh install

Stuart Naylor stuartiannaylor at thursbygarden.org
Tue Aug 5 20:27:07 CEST 2014

Cheers Nathanael

I think I will aim at 3.1 instead.

All I want to do is get it running for an evaluation.

Started with ubuntu ooof didn't do will.
Debian install problems

Ok centos lol wow this is hard work :)

Would be great if the was a VM we could just download kolab in the way it operates is extremely interesting but I fear unless the users are extremely interested you could be losing many.

I am sure this will get fixed but keep thinking surely a clean install should work?

Stuart.