Task Management in Kolab / Aufgaben

Stuart Naylor stuartiannaylor at thursbygarden.org
Tue Aug 5 17:08:49 CEST 2014

I am not sure what real task management is either.

I have used several groupware products and I have been surprised how many only allow tasks to be created by the user and are owned by the user.

Guess its us ex M$ Exchange / Outlook people but you can create a task and allocate that task to someone.

Its a tremendously simple method as you send that task to a recipient and it such a common business method.

Would be great if kolab did as Zarafa community doesn't like many others.