Strange contact behaviour

Benjamin Boudoir benjamin.boudoir at free.fr
Mon Aug 4 14:18:36 CEST 2014

Hi,

I've got a Kolab 3.2 instance on CentOS 6.5. A week ago I noticed some disk
slowdown by night. After some log reads, it seems to be generate by the
cyr_expire "cron job" who complain about longlock on my Contact folder that
takes 8502.6 seconds (~2 hours) every night.

So I check my Contact folder : 1,6G (my whole mail folder is 1,9G) for only ~100
contact. That's huge for XML files.
I greped the folder just to see how many duplicates I have for a given person
and it gave me "2914".

How can this happen (I don't remember doing fancy things with my contacts, I
only add few new contacts in the last months) ? Is there a recommended way to
clean it ? Or do I need to rm the content and insert a backup ?

Benjamin Boudoir