Kolab user deleted ,awaiting cleanup

Katlego Mataboge katlego at technicaloutsource.co.za
Thu Apr 10 19:03:33 CEST 2014

Good day ,

I have deleted a user's on the web interface once deleted it says "Users
deleted ,awaiting cleanup on Kolab 2

Kind regards

Katlego Mataboge

Technical Outsource

Tel: 010 500 4820

Cell: 083 260 9907

Fax: 086 575 2579

Email: katlego at technicaloutsource.co.za

 <http://www.technicaloutsource.co.za/> www.technicaloutsource.co.za

Stay up to date with our monthly news by clicking on the icon
<http://www.technicaloutsource.co.za/news> Description:
cid:image001.jpg at 01CF49D1.317B9950

Confidentiality Warning: The information contained herein is confidential
and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in
reliance thereon is prohibited and may be unlawful. Save for bona fide
company matters, Technical Outsource does not accept responsibility for the
opinions expressed in this communication.

Technical Outsource (PTY) LTD only binds itself by way of signed agreements.
'Signed' refers to a hand-written signature, excluding any signature
appended by 'electronic communication' as defined in the Electronic
Communications and Transactions Act, no. 25 of 2002