Out of office for a secondary email address

Antonio Straziota devgioiatech at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 17:38:18 CEST 2013

Hi again,
I'm trying to debug situation by myself and looking around the web.

I found other situation in which roundcube filters don't work.

Looking in mail.log I have found these suspicious row:
SQUAT failed to open index file
SQUAT failed

and also:

Sep 30 17:23:53 mail lmtpunix[4934]: ptload(): bad response from ptloader
server: identifier not found
Sep 30 17:23:53 mail lmtpunix[4934]: No data available at all from ptload()
Sep 30 17:23:53 mail lmtpunix[4934]: ptload failed for antonio^
straziota a example.com

Any idea what this means? I found other asking for this, but no reply to
the question.

These are my configuration file for cyrus-imap

<imapd.conf>

configdirectory: /var/lib/imap
partition-default: /var/spool/imap
admins: cyrus-admin
sievedir: /var/lib/imap/sieve
sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail
sasl_pwcheck_method: auxprop saslauthd
sasl_mech_list: PLAIN LOGIN
allowplaintext: no
tls_cert_file: /etc/ssl/private/cyrus-imapd.pem
tls_key_file: /etc/ssl/private/cyrus-imapd.pem
tls_ca_file: /etc/ssl/private/cyrus-imapd.pem
# uncomment this if you're operating in a DSCP environment (RFC-4594)
# qosmarking: af13
auth_mech: pts
pts_module: ldap
ldap_servers: ldap://localhost:389
ldap_sasl: 0
ldap_base: dc=example,dc=com
ldap_bind_dn: uid=kolab-service,ou=Special Users,dc=example,dc=com
ldap_password: AAX1ttEE8v4EV4M
ldap_filter:
(|(&(|(uid=cyrus-admin)(uid=cyrus-murder))(uid=%U))(&(|(uid=%U)(mail=%U@
%d)(mail=%U@%r))(objectclass=kolabinetorgperson)))
ldap_user_attribute: mail
ldap_group_base: dc=example,dc=com
ldap_group_filter:
(&(cn=%u)(objectclass=ldapsubentry)(objectclass=nsroledefinition))
ldap_group_scope: one
ldap_member_base: ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
ldap_member_method: attribute
ldap_member_attribute: nsrole
ldap_restart: 1
ldap_timeout: 10
ldap_time_limit: 10
unixhierarchysep: 1
virtdomains: userid
annotation_definitions: /etc/imapd.annotations.conf
sieve_extensions: fileinto reject envelope body vacation imapflags notify
include regex subaddress relational copy
allowallsubscribe: 0
allowusermoves: 1
altnamespace: 1
hashimapspool: 1
anysievefolder: 1
fulldirhash: 0
sieveusehomedir: 0
sieve_allowreferrals: 0
lmtp_downcase_rcpt: 1
lmtp_fuzzy_mailbox_match: 1
username_tolower: 1
deletedprefix: DELETED
delete_mode: delayed
expunge_mode: delayed
flushseenstate: 1

<cyrus.conf>
# standard standalone server implementation

START {
    # do not delete this entry!
    recover     cmd="ctl_cyrusdb -r"

    # this is only necessary if using idled for IMAP IDLE
    idled               cmd="idled"
}

# UNIX sockets start with a slash and are put into /var/lib/imap/sockets
SERVICES {
    # add or remove based on preferences
    imap                cmd="imapd" listen="imap" prefork=5
    imaps               cmd="imapd -s" listen="imaps" prefork=1
    pop3                cmd="pop3d" listen="pop3" prefork=3
    pop3s               cmd="pop3d -s" listen="pop3s" prefork=1
    sieve               cmd="timsieved" listen="sieve" prefork=0

    ptloader    cmd="ptloader" listen="/var/lib/imap/ptclient/ptsock"
prefork=0

    # these are only necessary if receiving/exporting usenet via NNTP
    #nntp               cmd="nntpd" listen="nntp" prefork=3
    #nntps              cmd="nntpd -s" listen="nntps" prefork=1

    # at least one LMTP is required for delivery
    #lmtp               cmd="lmtpd" listen="lmtp" prefork=0
    lmtpunix    cmd="lmtpd" listen="/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp" prefork=1

    # this is only necessary if using notifications
    notify      cmd="notifyd" listen="/var/lib/imap/socket/notify"
proto="udp" prefork=1
}

EVENTS {
    # this is required
    checkpoint  cmd="ctl_cyrusdb -c" period=30

    # this is only necessary if using duplicate delivery suppression,
    # Sieve or NNTP
    duplicate_prune cmd="cyr_expire -E 3" at=0400

    # Expire data older then 69 days. Two full months of 31 days
    # each includes two full backup cycles, plus 1 week margin
    # because we run our full backups on the first sat/sun night
    # of each month.
    delete_prune cmd="cyr_expire -E 4 -D 69" at=0430
    expunge_prune cmd="cyr_expire -E 4 -X 69" at=0445

    # this is only necessary if caching TLS sessions
    tlsprune    cmd="tls_prune" at=0400

    # Create search indexes regularly
    squatter    cmd="squatter -s -i" at=0530
}

Thanks.
A.