Recalling an Email

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas at pettiaux.be
Sun Sep 29 21:28:33 CEST 2013

THis looks to me very much like 1984 of Geroges Orwell and rewriting the
past : by doing an action, you can change the history and claim you have
not sent an email that you actually sent. But only some people apparently
(the ones who have the correct version of outlook) get the «history
rewrite». Weird indeed !

Nicolas

Nicolas Pettiaux - +32 496 24 55 01 - http://rmll.info - http://lepacte.be
EuroSciPy 2013 co-chair http://www.euroscipy.org/