Installing Kolab via Yum (Fedora 18)

Charlie Mordant cmordant1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 15:20:10 CEST 2013

Hi Kolab user mailing list!

I'm trying to install Kolab on a Fedora 18 platform, but I think I'm doing
it wrong:

After registering a kolab.repo file on the yum.repo.d folder (referencing
http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/fedora/kolab-3.0/f18/development/x86_64/$basesearch),
I'm able to 'yum install yum-plugin-priorities kolab-3.0-community-release
kolab-3.0-community-release-development'

But, after the yum computing of these two rpms (about 3k each), I don't see
anything on my system except new .repo files on yum.repo.d.

'yum list kolab*' gives me nothing, neither 'find / -name kolab*'

Any suggestion?

Regards,

Charlie Mordant