Out of office for a secondary email address

ITADMIN GT devgioiatech at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 16:18:58 CEST 2013

Hi all,
I've just installed kolab v3 on a Debian Wheezy.

I carried out the job with some little issue (i.e.
/usr/lib64/mozldap/ldapsearch and libsoftokn3.so problem) but in the end it
works.

I can send and receive email.

Now, I've a problem with the out of office notification. In details my
situation is the following:

Primary domain: example.com
Secondary domani: oldexample.it

primary email address: antonio.straziota a example.com
secondary email address (on alias domain): antonio.straziota a oldexample.it

I need that when someone send an email to antonio.straziota a oldexample.it,
an out of office notification must be sent (for example: old email address
is not active, please use the new one).

I tried to set a filter on roundcubemail like:

matching all of the following rules
    to       is equal to          antonio.straziota a oldexample.it

...execute the following actions:
     Reply with message                 blablablalba

I tried to set the equal condition both with antonio.straziota a example.comand
antonio.straziota a oldexample.it but nothing happens.

Do you have any idea on how to make it work?

Thanks in  Advance.

Antonio.