syncroton: 2.2.0??

webmaster zigann.de webmaster at zigann.de
Sat Sep 21 22:37:43 CEST 2013

Hi,

System: CentOS release 6.4 (Final) with Kolab 3.0, updated syncroton
2.1-rc1.

With the original version, email where displayed as encrypted, but the
calendar worked fine. So i updated to 2.1-rc1. Now email work fine. If i
sync the calendar with my Samsung Galaxy S4 active (Android 4.2.2.), all
entrys in calendar are displayed many times. The mobile phone take the
whole bandwith and don't stop to syncronize until the battery is empty
and the system breaks down.
I read something about "fread () in loop". May this could be the
problem?  I substituted the two files mentioned in diff (Abstract.php
and Decoder.php), but there is no effect. If i substitute the whole
directory   /usr/share/kolab-syncroton/lib/, i can't authenticate
against http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx.de/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync anymore.
Suppose, there is something to do im mysql?
So my question: is the error fixed in 2.2.0 and when it is, how can i
update to 2.2.0 manually from git?

Sincerely

Torsten