Send mail via Activesync fails

Subasa, Damon damon at proinnovative.com
Mon Sep 9 17:50:00 CEST 2013

I have had problems getting clients to work correctly with Kolab, both
desktop and Android. Not so worried about the desktop clients as Im
pushing everyone towards using the webmail client.

However, I'd like to get Activesync on mobile working. I finally ended
up settling on the Touchdown client, as that one has worked best so far.

One issue I am running into is sending emails. Here's where the error
shows up in the Touchdown log:

Retry : 6
Reason : Exception performing request (ASRequestSendMailStreamed141),
returning null. :Content has been consumedUnexpected response from
server :500

Thoughts?