Kolab Calendar on Smartphone

flesby . ganzir at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 01:38:44 CEST 2013

Hello,

thanks for the information, however it does not work on an iphone4 - gives
an error message like "account information cannot be checked" That a
translation since the iphone I am unsing to test talks to me in german.

If I enter the FQDN instead the device indicates it is working, but nothing
happens and somehow gets stuck, I can only cancel the operation manually.

I searched a little and found this
https://store.accessmylan.com/main/diagnostic-tools.

Said tool when run on Windows tells me that activesync is available in the
network, but not configured correctly.

Ideas and suggestions are welcome.