Fwd: Cannot access /roundcubemail

flesby . ganzir at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 03:34:50 CEST 2013

Hmm yes,

even if they changes some code, the page you provided lists changes from
2.2 to 2.4

Since I am still on 2.2. I fail to see how these changes could affect my
configuration?

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 03:14:02 AM you wrote:

Hello and thanks for the answer,

Apache is Apache/2.2.15.

Let me add I am rather new to Linux, so what is it that I would have to
check? I just installed
CentOS, than followed the guide to install Kolab. I did not make any
changes to config files except
those mentioned in the installation guide.

Besides: Should I only answer to you or to the list? - I am new to
mailing-lists as well

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 3:06 AM, Thomas Spuhler <