Adding first user in additional domains takes a long time to create the mailbox

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Fri Oct 18 15:18:33 CEST 2013

Hello Christian,
I have given this mail a new subject, to separate it from the long thread...

I have tested now again, and it seems, for the first user in a new
domain, the creation of the mailbox takes about 7 minutes on my test
machine (jiffybox).
The default domain creates the first user quite immediately, but for
the first and second additional domain  it takes 7 minutes.
But then, the second user on each of these domains is created immediately.

Timotheus