chwala not working over https

Plamen Neykov plamen.neykov at real-to-real.com
Thu Oct 17 16:29:55 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I've got kolab 3.1 installed on a fresh centos 6.4 vm. All appear to be
working and I have couple of different types of clients connecting via
ssl. The only issue is that if I use roundcube via http, chwala does
work and I can see all folders and can upload/download files, attach
files while composing emails etc. However, when I login in roundcube via
https, the files application shows no folders or files! If I try to
login directly in the chwala application via https://yyy.xxxxx.com, I
get Internal system error! displayed in the browser and the following
record in /var/log/chwala/errors:

[17-Oct-2013 15:26:04,000000 +0100]: PHP Error: Login failed. Unable to
connect to ssl://yyy.xxxxx.com:443. Error #0:  (POST)

Please help as https is mandatory for us to use ...

Tahnks,
Plamen