new domains without changes to /etc/kolab/kolab.conf OR "pure" LDAP-only administration

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Tue Oct 15 03:56:10 CEST 2013

I'm a little lost in all the mails appended to that thread, but mostly
interested in it, as I need to upgrade from my actual 2.x setup and the
guy who's dealing with the domain and email creation has no LDAP nor
config file editing abilities. In 2.4, it was working perfectly.

That said, what do I need to do, exactly, to my brand new 3.0 (installed
two or three weeks ago) to make your advancements in multi-domain  setup
part of my installation so I can start work with (or at least, giving a
look at) ?

Thanks

- Christian