how to setup kolab enterprise repository on centos6

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Thu Oct 10 08:52:54 CEST 2013

I am installing Kolab Enterprise on Centos6 (64bit).

I have the client certificates setup ready to connect to the repository.

Here is what I have added (from the manual), but it doesn't look right.

http://docs.kolab.org/en-US/Kolab_Groupware/3.0/html/Enterprise_Installation_Guide/chap-Enterprise_Installation_Guide-Installation.html#sect-Enterprise_Installation_Guide-Installation_with_RPM_Packages

[kolab]
name=Kolab Enterprise Softare
baseurl=https://mirror.kolabsys.com/redhat/kolab-3.0/el6/development/i386/repoview/kolab-3.0-enterprise-release.html
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

As well, I only see an i386 link, how do I point it to the 64bit version?

thanks,

Geoff