Kolab 3.1 and iRony with Carddav

Thomas Brüderli bruederli at kolabsys.com
Mon Oct 7 13:30:49 CEST 2013

Oliver Schad wrote:
> And that is the network traffic for adding a contact:
>
> PUT /iRony/1CFE9391-03E52285-7717550F.vcf HTTP/1.1

Contacts cannot be added at root level. When configuring the CardDAV
address book, you need to specify a full URL to the according folder like this:

http://example.com/iRony/addressbooks/user%40example.com/Contacts

However, I wasn't able to configure Evolution that way. For some unknown
reasons no HTTP requests even hit the web server when creating a new WebDAV
address book. Maybe you can tell us how you attempted to congifure CardDAV
in Evolution?

Kind regards,
Thomas