Kolab 3.1, iRony and Apple/Mac

Markus Feilner mfeilner at feilner-it.net
Mon Oct 7 13:27:06 CEST 2013

Am Montag, 7. Oktober 2013, 13:15:51 schrieb Oliver Schad:
> On Mon, 7 Oct 2013 12:31:04 +0200
>
> Oliver Schad <oliver.schad at automatic-server.com> wrote:
> > The addressbook didn't work in evolution for me - didn't find why yet.
> > For Mac I didn't had time before to test it.
>
> Addressbook works with Mac, when I offer it with / in the server config
> (means dedicated vhost for iRony).
>
> Best Regards
> Oli

Hi Oliver,
We are working on an article about that for our next Linux-Magazin (the german
one). I already have his article, and I guess I will be working on it this
week. If I find something that adresses your problem, I will post it... I hope
so, but Evolution has often proven to be "delicate".

:-)))

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Kötztinger Straße 6c                 93057 Regensburg
Telefon:                                          +49 941 8 10 79 89
Mobil:                                              +49 170 3 02 70 92

Mail: mfeilner at feilner-it.net   Web: http://www.feilner-it.net -
Google+: https://plus.google.com/105201437130417639658
Xing: http://www.xing.com/profile/Markus_Feilner

Linux Magazine Germany:        mfeilner at linux-magazin.de