Upgrade kolab 3.0 -> 3.1 on ubuntu/debian

Matteo Hirschstein himatz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 16:43:13 CET 2013

I'm exacly in the same situation but I have my server on btrfs
filesystem.
I never used the BTRFS snapshot functionality but it could be an option
to "try" the upgrade and being able to rollback the upgrade if something
fails.

I have also a virtual machine r-syncronized with my server, so I can
try with that machine to see what's happen.

If somebody has done the upgrade, please let us know if there has been
any problems.