roundcube delegation - somebody is using it?

Jan Kowalsky tuxus at notraces.net
Thu Nov 28 15:26:42 CET 2013

Hi all,

I want to ask if anybody has the delegation-plugin working in roundcube.

Here I can add delegation in roundcube - and first it does what expected:
adding delegation in ldap (showed up in kolab-webadmin) and sharing folders.

Afterwords I can send as another person emails from an local email-client with
the delegated email-adress.

But:

1. when I return to the delegation dialog in roundcube there is no entry
anymore. (but the folders are still shared).

2. when I entry two people successively there is only the last one in the ldap
directory (shown in kolab-webadmin)

3. How does the delegation works with roundcube in principle: As the delegated
person I can't found  (maybe as an result of error 1. ?) the email-adress
which was delegated to me. So there is no way to send an email in delegation
for somebody else with roundcube.

Anybody who tried it successfully?

I'm on debian with actual 3.1 installation.

Best regards
Jan