No calendars after conversion from 2.3.4 to 3.1

Mike Brady mike.brady at devnull.net.nz
Wed Nov 13 18:20:18 CET 2013

Quoting Christian Mollekopf <mollekopf at kolabsys.com>:

> On Wednesday 13 November 2013 09.21:32 Mike Brady wrote:
>> The Calendar folder does exist and does have messages in it.  The
>> folder-type is event and has permissions of lrswikxtecda for the user.
>>
>> At this point I do not know hwat to look at next.
>
> Hey Mike,
>
> An (anonymized) example of a message in the Calendar folder would be useful.
>
> Also, did you enable (subscribe) the new calendar folder in the roundcube
> settings? The calendar should at least appear, even if the objects inside
> would be garbage, I think.
>
> Cheers,
> Christian
>

>> Regards
>>
>> Mike

Hi Christian

So simple.  The folder wasn't subscribed.  All the email folders and
the Contacts folder were subscribed.  Nothing else was, including my
Calendar and Task folders.

Is this the expected behavior for a new install or is it something
that i have done wrong in the migration somewhere?

Thanks

Mike