Troubles getting Chwala running

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Tue Nov 12 11:36:45 CET 2013

Hello Michael,
thank you for explaining, and I understand now that there is an
alternative to including everything in the tar file.
I did not think of a patch before.
I will see when I (or someone else) finds time, to fix the packages in
OBS, so that there is no absolute reference anymore.
That makes sense now!

Thanks,
  Timotheus