question on how to use obs for debian packages

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Thu Nov 7 23:05:31 CET 2013

Hello Jan,

kolab-ldap: this package is a result of
https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/show?package=kolab&project=Kolab%3ADevelopment
see the file kolab.dsc, Package-List.
So you can branch the package kolab.
The package kolab has several output packages. I have no idea how to
find out by command which package is produced by which package on OBS.

There are no debian packages on OBS for python-ldap yet. I am just
looking into it, getting the debian files from
http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/python-ldap. Not sure if I will
succeed...

Timotheus