Shared Calendar/Addressbook

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Fri Nov 1 00:19:45 CET 2013

Christian Hügel <christian.huegel at stonebyte.de> writes:

> Nevermind, I've found it. I had to subscribe the folders /Settings ->
> Folders/ but I`m unable to write to these folders.
> I've searched the docs but couldn't find any hint where to manage the
> access rights of shared folders. Can someone point me to the right
> direction? Thx

The 'kolab' command line utility has a set-mailbox-acl function which you
can use to give your user access to the shared folders. Once you have
that for one user, that user can further share the folders with other
users.

I'm not aware of a way in the web admin interface to specify folder
access for shared folders, but if you find one, I'd be interested to
know :)

-Toke