Working with multiple domains...

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Fri May 24 06:16:13 CEST 2013

Hi,

Going forward. My Kolab 3 installation is now complete.

First, I created a user in the primary domain. So far so good, the user
gets created with first.last at domain.com  Going on the roundcubemail
interface, I can login.

Now, I created a second domain, and cloned the section of the primary
domain to the new domain in kolab.conf file, then restarted kolabd.

Now back on Kolab Admin Panel. I can see the newly created group on the
top-right, which I can select. I can create a user in the primary domain
but, when I go back to its config, he get the email address of the
second domain, and I just can't login to roundcubemail. I can also
create a user on the second domain, but he can't login to roundcubemail
either.  What do I do wrong?

Another thing I've noted. When I create a user in the primary domain,
his emails look like this:

As you can see, the secondary email got scrambled. What causes that?

Christian...

/SVP, pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message./