Setting up SSL on Kolab 3 [Scanned]

William Reynolds wreynolds at rrwds.net
Mon May 13 00:39:27 CEST 2013

I did find the httpd folder after I sent my last email and if I have read correctly everything SSL related goes into the nss.conf file and the certificate is listed in .crt form not pem

I will google around and find the correct coding to place in there to switch it to use SSL on 443. Right now it shows 8443 as the SSL port and SSLv3 is enabled not SSLv2.

Will

Wm. Reynolds
President | Co-Founder
RRWDS Co.