kolab 3 virtual domains

Gábor István stive at polarnet.hu
Fri May 10 11:24:36 CEST 2013

Hi,

testsasauthd result 0: OK "Success."

But is not a login problem. The kolab 3 version webadmin couldn't manage
multiple domains. Now playing the hosted kolab setup:

http://docs.kolab.org/en-US/Kolab_Groupware/3.0/html/Administrator_Guide/chap-Administrator_Guide-Hosted_Kolab_Groupware_Setup.html

http://bmts.us/wiki/doku.php?id=article:kolab:multidomain

> Hi,
>
> what does testsaslauthd say? If not, have a look at the ldap-filter in
> /etc/saslauthd.conf.
>
> Henning
>
> Am 09.05.2013 11:49, schrieb Gábor István:
>
>> Hi all! I still playing the kolab 3. My problem when I create a new kolab user the 2nd domain then I can login at imap. But I can login the webadmin! for example: user1 at example1.org I can login roundcube, can I login webadmin user2 at example2.org I can't login roundcube,can I login webadmin I tried to rewrite /etc/kolab/kolab.conf new domain section base_dn but is not good My sandbox is a Debian wheezy on lxc!

Links:
------