Setting up SSL on Kolab 3 [Scanned]

Henning H henne.gwath at gmx.de
Mon May 6 09:24:45 CEST 2013

Hello,

if you have some certificate, you have to introduce it to all your
services. Kolab has import-feature yet, so you have to do it manually.
Place it below /etc/ssl/ and set the appropriate parameters in
/etc/postfix/main.cf, uncomment or add ssl-related lines in
/etc/imap.conf and /etc/postfix/master.cf,
/etc/apache2/conf.d/roundcubemail.conf. ActiveSync will use SSL as
apache/your webserver does.

Does anyone know how to setup 389-ds with an existing ssl-certificate
(without admin-console)?

kind regards,
Henning