Domain selection at user creation time

Bruce Marriner bruce+kolab at bmts.us
Fri Mar 29 14:56:19 CET 2013

On Friday, March 29, 2013 12:27 AM CDT, Christian Tardif <christian.tardif at servinfo.ca> wrote:

> I'm trying to find out a way of avoiding administrators to have to
> rewrite email address themselves (multi-domain Kolab installation.
>
> What I would like is having a selector with all available domains on
> this server so the selection will be used for the default password.
>
> How can this be achieve?
> --

Are you selecting the domain from the top-right corner of the web admin page?  It's not very obvious initially but you can click on the domain that is shown in the top-right corner and a menu appears to select from other domains that are correctly configured.

Once you've done this, new users should be created using defaults for that domain.

But, it almost sounds like you talking about something else so maybe I'm giving a bad answer :)