Problem with configuring Kolab 3.0 on CentOS 6.4

Bruce bruce+kolab at bmts.us
Thu Mar 28 20:16:57 CET 2013

On 3/28/2013 1:17 PM, Сухин Леонид wrote:
> SOLVED!
> Bruce, your FAQ just fantastic!! All works!

Great, I'm glad to know everything is working.
Also, thank you for your words I do appreciate them.

> IMHO Kolab must use your FAQ!

Well, I need to learn docbook! Maybe someday :)

> Host computer runs over openSUSE 12.3 x64
> VirtualBox 4.2.10
> Virtual machine OS: CentOS 6.4 x64 minimal, 1Gb RAM, 8GB disk space
> Instead of vim I installed and used mcedit from mc package. Vim is
> hell :))

No, Vim is heaven. Clearly you mistyped. I understand the letters are
close...

> Best regards, Leonid Sukhin.

You too, glad it's all working. By any chance do you know what you did
differently the first time that caused the original error? I'd be
curious to know as just a few days ago another person reported a similar
problem.