Problem with configuring Kolab 3.0 on CentOS 6.4

Bruce Marriner bruce+kolab at bmts.us
Thu Mar 28 14:31:05 CET 2013

On Thursday, March 28, 2013 06:09 AM CDT, Torsten Grote <grote at kolabsys.com> wrote:

> Hi Сухин,
>
> On Thursday 28 March 2013 14:59:42 Сухин Леонид wrote:
> > What I'm doing wrong?
>
> Somebody recently reported similar problems and could magically resolve them
> by adding more RAM to the machine. Not sure, if this would also help you.
>
> Otherwise, you could run setup-kolab with the -d 9 switch to get more debug
> output.

  Сухин, What version of VirtualBox are you using?  What is your host OS? You might also reference my wiki that covers specifically how to install Kolab on CentOS 6.4 just in case there's any slight difference in how you got things installed. http://bmts.us/wiki/doku.php?id=article:kolab:centos

  I will create a CentOS 6.4 virtual system inside VirtalBox and then install Kolab using my own guides instructions step by step and see what happens :).  Should only take a few minutes.