NAT firewall

Bruce Marriner bruce+kolab at bmts.us
Mon Mar 25 14:38:32 CET 2013

> TIA for any insights!
>
> Alex

While I do not have answers for everything.  I believe the setup-kolab cannot be re-ran because I read this a few mins ago.

"setup-kolab does not support multiple runs. It would be great if it did, but
nobody has done that yet.

On CentOS we use the following script to purge everything and start over:

https://git.kolab.org/kolab-scripts/tree/cleanup-and-start-over.sh

Regards,
Torsten
"

Also, you should try to check what hostname is being used in your kolab.conf and any /etc/roundcubemail files and try to ping them.  See if you get the expected result (it should ping the systems local ip)