Web Admin stopped working

Stefan Froehlich stefan at ffa-it.com.au
Mon Mar 25 13:11:34 CET 2013

Hi Winfried,

thanks for the workaround. In my case the file contains
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/nss/

After fiddling around a little bit with my backups I can confirm that it
comes from the updates. Till 18/03/2013 everything was OK (restored in
VM and it worked fine).
After doing an apt-get update / apt-get upgrade it installs the
following packages:
   apt apt-utils avahi-daemon gawk gir1.2-cogl-1.0 gir1.2-coglpango-1.0
   gir1.2-gst-plugins-base-0.10 gstreamer0.10-plugins-base
gstreamer0.10-x icedtea-6-jre-cacao
   icedtea-6-jre-jamvm ifupdown krb5-locales libapt-inst1.5
libapt-pkg4.12 libavahi-client3
   libavahi-common-data libavahi-common3 libavahi-core7 libavahi-glib1
libavahi-gobject0
   libavahi-ui-gtk3-0 libcogl-common libcogl-pango0 libcogl9
libgssapi-krb5-2
   libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0 libhsqldb-java libk5crypto3 libkrb5-3
libkrb5support0
   libmtp-common libmtp-runtime libmtp9 libnss3 libnss3-1d libnss3-tools
libssl1.0.0
   libsystemd-daemon0 libsystemd-login0 libzbar0 mindi mindi-busybox
mondo openjdk-6-jre
   openjdk-6-jre-headless openjdk-6-jre-lib openssl python-apt
python-apt-common
   python-mysqldb rsyslog tzdata tzdata-java xserver-xorg-video-ati
xserver-xorg-video-radeon
   xserver-xorg-video-s3

And then kolab-webadmin fails.

Regards,