Multiple Delivery Question

Mark Berndt marko at mechtron.com.au
Fri Mar 22 03:53:27 CET 2013

Cool,

good solution.  I don't know much about sieve.

but don't you need to tell you user to pickup from one address but ask people
to send to  a different address?

That could be confusing.

Mark

--
High performance computer, software and automation systems for demanding
applications

Mechtron Systems
ABN: 52 149 788 293
329 Old Canobolas Road NASHDALE NSW 2800
mob 04-2860-1801 ph 02-6365-3568 fx 02-6365-3578