Multiple Delivery Question

Mark Berndt marko at mechtron.com.au
Fri Mar 22 02:41:44 CET 2013

set up a distribution list on the kolab server.

Internals work straight away, externals need an entry in kolabs address book.

--
High performance computer, software and automation systems for demanding
applications

Mechtron Systems
ABN: 52 149 788 293
329 Old Canobolas Road NASHDALE NSW 2800
mob 04-2860-1801 ph 02-6365-3568 fx 02-6365-3578