Advice needed: Migration Dovecot to Kolab Cyrus.

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at algo.mur.at
Thu Mar 21 00:24:15 CET 2013

Thanks for the answer.

The options --useuid options did a better job now to do not copy again same
messages and the deleted messages where not expunged, so my partition hit the
limit: --expunge2 was the solution.

I got on a 10GB imap storage 4,3msg/sec , so it will be ok do to with a
presync avoiding downtime more than 2 hours.

I will test your additional options and report what is working best.

mfG
 Winfried Ritsch

--
---- Atelier Algorythmics ----