Fwd: Re: Stable Kontact client for Kolab3

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Wed Mar 20 01:34:14 CET 2013

On 13-03-19 03:19 PM, Bruce Marriner wrote:

> [...]

I would say around 5GB.

they are aware of the limitations, but they have decided to keep using
an OST because of the increase in stability it offers.

It would be nice to find an alternative way to deal with this, because
some of my clients have very large mailboxes.  I have had to move them
to IMAP connections and lose some of the groupware functionality.

Geoff