SyncKolab Not Syncing

Nick's Email nfurfaro at ptd.net
Fri Jun 28 15:32:04 CEST 2013

To Whom it may concern:  I recently installed SyncKolab on my PC and
Laptop with the intent of syncing Lightning calendar,  which is used by
both.

The problem is,   SyncKolab is installed on my PC &  Laptop but there is
no syncing.  It's not working.

The SyncKolab installation did not present any type of interactive
wizard.  Is this normal?    Do I need to configure Thunderbird,
Lightning or SyncKolab to make SyncKolab to work?  If so, where can I
find SyncKolab related configuration instructions for each of these
applications?

Thank you for any help that you can offer.

Sincerely,

Nick

PC OS is Vista Home
Laptop OS is XP
PC and Laptop using the same IMAP email account (same email address).
PC and Laptop are running the latest versions of Firefox, Lightning, and
SyncKolab