Issues with Kolab freebusy in 3.0.0

Philip W. Dalrymple pwd at mdtsoft.com
Thu Jun 27 20:17:30 CEST 2013

We are looking at Kolab to replace a Zimbra based internal
mail server and have a test install of Kolab 3.0.0 up on a
KVM VM running Centos 6.4

The update of the freebusy in kolab takes quite some time (about
5 to 10 minutes) how does this work and is there a way to speed it
up.

Also when I deleted a event in the calendar the freebusy still
had that event shown as busy.

thanks

--
This email, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error,

3480 Preston Ridge Road
Suite 450
Alpharetta, GA 30005

Philip W. Dalrymple III <pwd at mdtsoft.com>
MDT Software - The Change Management Company
+1 678 297 1001
Fax +1 678 297 1003