Mailbox not found issue [Scanned]

Matt Moldvan matt at moldvan.com
Tue Jun 18 21:36:46 CEST 2013

Do you see any useful information in /var/log/maillog on the server?  Or in
the RoundCube logs?

By the way, a Google search turned up this:
http://roundcube-webmail.10982.n7.nabble.com/STATUS-System-I-O-error-td5540.html

Corrupt seen db in the above case, and another Google search for "fix seen
database Cyrus" brought up
http://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=215223, which seems to
say to rename the seen file for that user.  I tried it in our environment
and logged in as the user, didn't cause any issues...